- Primarily made from Stainless Steel
- Fitted with tailored carry handles made of heat-resistant nylon.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Fits on a 57cm Weber charcoal kettle grill or any other similar brand.
- Can easily bake pizzas for 15-20 people in less than 90 minutes
- An ideal way to treat family and friends with home-made pizzas
- Bake wood-fired pizzas in less than 3 minutes
Weight 11 kg
Dimensions 57 × 57 × 27 cm
kettleCADDY Pizza Oven
What is the difference between a conventional wood-fired pizza oven and our kettleCADDY Pizza Oven?
The main principle of a conventional wood-fired oven is very simple. A wood fire is lit in the back, side or centre of the oven to heat up the inner dome and hearth area. The oven will retain heat to create optimum cooking temperatures long after the flame is exhausted. However, lots of energy is needed to heat up this pizza oven and can take up to 3 hours to heat it to the required temperature. The kettleCADDY Pizza Oven uses very little wood and the kettleCADDY Pizza Stone (as part of the pizza oven) can be heated to cooking temperature within 30 minutes – saving you TIME & MONEY!
A built-in pizza oven is static and sometimes on a warm summer’s day, you want to be outdoors cooking your favourite pizzas.
A well balanced oven is critical. This means when you place your pizza in the hot oven hearth surface it will cook both sides evenly.
|Back||Back to top|